Any issues that you can't find the answer to below please send us an email by clicking here
How much does beat cost?
- Unlimited access to all your favourite Irish Dance tracks Over 1,000 Irish Dance tracks
- Download capabilities Offline listening Music for all dancing organisations
- Cancel anytime
- Only £5.99/month or £59.99/year (Month £5.99 Year £59.99)
- A beat subscription give you full access to all music available on the app.
- It will automatically renew every month or year (depending on your chosen subscription) on your iTunes account until you decide to cancel.
- You can cancel at anytime in your account settings.
- Please cancel 24 hour prior to your next billing period to avoid charge.
I have updated the app and im not subscribed anymore?
Firstly log out and back into the App. This sorts 99% of subscription issues.
secondly if the first option fails then restore your purchase via the settings>subscriptions page.
Please see the video below to renew your subscription.
Do I need an internet connection to use the app?
The initial registration requires a WIFI or 4G connection. Once you’ve registered the app can be used without an internet connection though a connection is require should you wish to stream tracks. With Beat you have the ability to download music to your device and are able to listen to our music offline when access to the internet is restricted.
can i cancel my subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at anytime. Upon cancelling your subscription your access to the app's music will be denied.. Your account will still be valid and we welcome your subscription again in the future.
Can I listen to my music offline?
Yes you can listen to your music offline. Simply download your tracks to your device and access them this way. You can even make playlists that can be used in offline mode.
Why do you need my date of birth & gender?
We intend to soon offer merchandise from within the app and their age and gender would allow us to offer products and services suitable to various age groups and genders.